Grit Cake Recipe
- Prepare yellow grits according to package recipe.
- Once cooked, spread out to 1” thick in a baking pan.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool down completely.
- Once firm, cut into 4” to 5” triangles.
- Heat a pan over medium high heat.
- Add a small amount of oil to the pan and carefully place the grit triangle in the pan.
- Allow to cook until a deep golden-brown crust is formed.
Repeat for the opposite side.
Spicy Rouille Recipe
- Combine ½ cup heavy body mayonnaise with 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic puree.
- Add enough sriracha sauce to obtain a deep pink color and desired level of spiciness.
- Add olive oil to thin the sauce so that it is thickness of yellow mustard.